- Medical degree of Manchester University in England 1985;
- Diploma in Dermatology through Cardiff University 2010;
- A Fellow of Canadian Medical Association and the BC Medical Association;
- A Fellow of the Canadian College of Family Practice;
- AFellow of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery;
- AFellow of the Canadian Society of Phlebology.
Dr. Shah received his medical degree from Manchester University in England in 1985. After completing his Family Practice residency in England he relocated to Canada in 1990. After practicing Family Medicine for 5 years in Port Hardy, BC, during which time he further advanced his medical training by studying Medical Acupuncture at UCLA, he relocated to the Lower Mainland as a Family Physician as well as at the Thorson Pain Clinic in North Vancouver. Never one to sit still, Dr. Shah has continued to advance his knowledge in medicine through various other courses and qualifications in fields such as palliative care and pain medicine. It was during this time that his interest in Cosmetic Medicine grew. As a skilled injector of Botox for pain, Dr. Shah was not new to using Botox for cosmetic reasons. In the year 2000, he began his cosmetic practice in BC.
自1985年畢業於英國曼徹斯特大學醫學學位后，Dr. Shah 在英國及加拿大從事家庭醫生工作10年。期間不斷進修，主攻痛症治療，在BC省內擁有兩間醫學診所。作為一個善於使用肉毒素注射來治療疼痛的專業人士，他對於醫學美容界使用注射來達到美容效果的領域發生了濃厚的興趣。自2000年起，他正式踏入注射微整形美容領域。